rocker homecoming hairstyles


Judul : rocker homecoming hairstyles
link : rocker homecoming hairstyles


rocker homecoming hairstyles


hi guys! it's brooklyn and bailey, and today we're going to be showing you guys some back-to-school fashion outfit ideas! my first outfit is, personally, my favorite, because it matches my personality super well! to start, i've seen these cheetah shoes, kind of, floating around, and i finally found a pair at target. i'm wearing these white jeans from american eagle, and i just cuffed the bottoms for the warmer weather. this bandana tank is from forever 21, and my burgundy knit shawl, which goes over the top, is from forever 21, as well.

just for fun, we found these heart-shaped sunglasses from claire's, and this black bowler hat, and this gold ring from forever 21. found this super cute gold cut-out cuff at forever 21. for my first outfit, i decided to go for a more "girly" and simple look. to start off the outfit, i am wearing these wing-tip oxfords that i found at target, that i'm really loving right now. i found my plaid "peter pan" collared dress at forever 21 i've seen a lot of this print going around lately, and, when i found this dress, i knew that it was perfect!

i wanted to add some simple bling to this outfit, so i have my silver layered geo necklace from forever 21. and my hairstyle is a cute messy top bun that i learned from cutegirlshairstyles. my next outfit is super cute, and edgy! these black combat boots are from journey's, which i actually stole from my mom's closet! thank you, mom! i've been seeing a lot of green army pants, so i was super excited when i found this pair at nordstrom! let me pull my hair out of the way, so you see... ok. i found this super cute fringe kimono at forever 21.

andy my black "united states of brooklyn" tank top is from urban outfitters. i found this super cute, silver tribal necklace at forever 21, as well as this super cute ring. for my next outfit, i was going for a more "classy-but-bold" kind of look. i found these black wedge booties by madden girls, in my mom's closet. man, that woman has good shoes! i freaked out when i found these in nordstrom, they're my black leather jeggings, and they, basically, match everything, so they are one of my favorites! this burgundy sweater shirt is from forever 21, and it's super comfortable, and that's why i love it so much!

my bold, gold necklace is from forever 21. i'm telling you guys, that place has amazing jewelry! and my bangles and my ring bracelet are also from forever 21. and now, onto my last outfit... i know we use these shoes a ton, but we absolutely love them, and we got them from uptown cheapskate. my amazing friend wore overalls to school one day, and ever since then, i've been obsessed! so, when i saw this pair in love culture, i freaked! i love this rose floral shirt, and i bought it from forever 21. and this silver arrowhead necklace is from forever 21, as well. and, to add to the list of forever 21 jewelry, i have this super cute silver cuff.

you can check out this hairstyle, the half-loop braidback, on cutegirlshairstyles my last outfit is, personally, my favorite, just because it's a unique look! these adorable floral combat boots are from forever young, which is a shoe store in utah. ripped up jeans are really "in" this season, and i found this super cute pair at american eagle. this black crocheted vest is from forever 21, and my graphic t-shirt is from forever 21, as well. i absolutely love this silver necklace that i found at forever 21. i also found these silver bangles and this white rock ring from forever 21, as well. thank you guys so much for watching our fashion video!

please leave a comment below telling us which outfit was your favorite! and, we'll see you guys next week! bye! click here to subscribe! click above to see our utah trip & efy camp video! thank you, from brooklyn & bailey!

Entri yang Diunggulkan

Nous mettons à votre disposition 10 modèles et tutoriels de chignons

this is about Nous mettons à votre disposition 10 modèles et tutoriels de chignons Related With KEYWORD homecoming hairstyles and instructi...